Industrial Ceramic Coatings
At IGL Coatings we offer a range of product suitable for all kinds areas including our Ecocoat Eclipse which is specially designed for industrial use and our Ecocoat Wood.
If you are interested in either product take a look below for more information as to what they are, how they work and why they are exactly what you need.
Ecocoat Eclipse is an industrial strength ceramic coating designed specifically for; domestic, commercial, vehicular or any substrate that is exposed to harsh environmental changes which include but a not limited to vehicle underbody components and engines, motorcycle frames, engines and components or plant machinery. This really is an extremely versatile solution.
Due to Eclipse being self levelling application via HVLP Spray gun, it allows the product to be applied to intricate areas, coupled with a very high temperature and chemical resistance makeup ensures ease of maintenance and cleaning. It is aso possible to hand applie this product for other applications.
The thick film of Eclipse protects the substrate from accelerated degrading resulting in less down time for machinery and ease of maintenance, servicing and cleaning or the protected surface resulting in reduction of overall costs.
Ecocoat Wood is a REACH compliant 100% breathable, water based, zero VOC ceramic coating. It creates an invisible layer based on nanotechnology which absorbs into and coats each individual fibre of the wood or wpc to repels undesirable liquid, dirt and UV-radiation.
This is an amazing alternative to the traditional oil or lacquer that doesn’t alter the breath-ability, flexibility, appearance or odour of the coated surface.
- Photocatalytic self cleaning coating
- Decomposes pathogens, cleaning the air and surface effectively
- Unique ‘Activ-Tough’ technology to actively clean surfaces
- Specifically designed for high traffic areas that require high level of hygiene
- Durable, lasting upto 12 months*
- Super water repellent
- Protects against waterspots
- Reduces wiper resistance
- Rain will roll off at speeds over 35mph
- Also repels dirt, bug impact and bird dirt
- Defrosts windows quicker and easier
- Fresh level of resistance for upto 12 months*
- Zero VOC
- Super hydrophobic
- Safeguard textiles against water, liquids, dirt and staining
- Doesn’t have an effect on the looks, texture or consistancy.
- Durable for upto 12 months*
Lynch & IGL Coatings UK
IGL Coatings UK have been working with Lynch plant hire having Eclipse applied to their heavy plant machinery that was deployed earlier in the summer to site. This is a customer testimony of their experience working with us and also how they’ve found our product has helped reduce maintenance to these machines but critically machines coated with Eclipse have not seen any unscheduled downtime whereas other non-coated machines have all have failures resulting in costly maintenance / downtime.